savory blend of potatoes, bacon, wilted greens, roasted red peppers and eggs
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4-5 medium red potatoes, washed and diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 cups washed mixed greens bolder flavors work well
- 1/4 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 4-5 eggs
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 slices havarti cheese
Heat olive oil in large saute or frying pan on medium and add in diced potatoes and onions.
Sprinkle on garlic powder, paprika powder, salt and pepper. Cook for 12-15 minutes until potatoes are nearly tender and starting to lightly brown on outside, turning them every 5 minutes.
Add in greens and red pepper. Cook for 4-5 minutes more until wilted, stirring halfway through.
Add in eggs and mix them in gently as they cook through.
Lower heat, top with cheese and keep on heat until cheese melts.
Sprinkle bacon on top and serve.
Adjust seasoning to taste.